Friday, February 15, 2008

Nothing to do on a Friday night?

I just spent a bit of my precious Friday night creating an avatar at Yahoo.com. It was an entertaining way to spend a half hour or so. After I put up my first creation, a perky little woman on rollerblades on a sunny palm tree laden path, I realized that she didn't fit the outerspace theme I have going on my blog. So it was back to yahoo to find more appropriate attire and background.

I might investigate to see if there are any other free avatar sites besides yahoo. I'd like one that isn't quite so cartoonish.

Faith

1 comment:

Captain Crone said...

Yes I think Yahoo avatars make everyone look kind of the same. If you want to spend DAYS having fun on the web check out all the avatar sites out there, lol.

Some of the later Things are fun as well . . .hope you try them.